Thursday, March 13, 2008

November 29, 2006 - Dog Groomer

I am writing this letter to tell you about my experience with the Fresh Air by Ecoquest. I own a pet grooming shop and the odors can be overwhelming. After Julie brought the FA into the shop we placed it inour drying room. This room smells like wet dog and other offensive odors. In just one day the system had eliminated the odors and made it pleasant to walk into the room. Julie checked on us regularly to make sure the unit was working well and to instruct us on adjusting the machine. Over the recent holiday we left the system running and upon returning to our 1800 sf storefront the old building smell had been eradicated. The system is a wonderful product and I would recommend it to allergy sufferers, migraine sufferers and asthmatics. Thank you for allowing us to breathe easier!
Heather E.
For Paws Only
Taylor, Tx

No comments: