Thursday, March 13, 2008

WOW!

I purchased a Fresh Air System a month ago. I have been amazed at the technology and how this system has tranformed my home. We live a very hectic lifestyle and both my husband a I smoke. Although I absolutely hate the smell of stale smoke and the odor that lingers, my husband and I continued to smoke in select rooms of our home thinking that this would limit the smells to those rooms. However, the stale smell permeated all rooms of our home. Whenever we had company, I would open all the doors and windows in hopes of airing out the staleness. Unfortunately this did not work and I had comments from guests about the odor. Embarrassed, I purchased several expensive air filters and sanitizers. None of them worked to remove the odors and only served to increase the noise level in my home. That odor is now gone and replaced with a clean smell. It took the Fresh Air System only 3 days to make a difference. I have had questions from guests in my home asking what cleaning products I use because my home has such a wonderful smell. I no longer panic when I'm going to have guests over, because I know the system is doing it's job quietly in my kitchen. It also removes any cooking odors fast leaving a fresh smell. I use the sanitizing system to "blast" my daughter's rooms weekly and they are grateful that they no longer have to put their clothes in the dryer with a fabric softner sheet to camo the stale smell on their clothes. Both my daughters have seasonal allergies which have been alleviated with Fresh Air system in place. The air feels lighter and not as muggy too. It is a truly amazing technology and well worth the price we paid. We are going to be purchasing an additional unit for our upstairs area, even though our current system seems to be getting to all the rooms, our upstairs is on a seperate HVAC. I have also been greatly impressed by the cusomer service from this company. Their follow up and assistance has been wonderful!
Lydia K.
Round Rock, Tx

No comments: